The new leadership culture requires agile thinking, the ability to innovate, fault tolerance and continuous learning. For work organization, this means moving away from hierarchical structures and functional silo thinking towards agile, interdisciplinary teams.
My job as an Ermpowerment and High Perfromance coach is to support you with:
- Clarity. Sometimes it’s an outside person asking thought-provoking questions that give you that ‘AH-HA’ clarity.
- Congruence. If you find yourself saying one thing, and doing another, a coach can be super helpful in helping you figure out WHY.
- Challenge. A coach’s job is to nudge you forward, keeping you on a timeline of growth that’s more accelerated than you would keep for yourself.
- Camaraderie. A coach will help you brainstorm, understand the complications and doubts you face, and won’t judge you. You have someone in your corner as you fight the battles and uncertainties of life.
Topics include the following:
- Improve collaboration
- Introduction of an appreciative feedback and communication culture
- Strengthening team cohesion and your own “I”
- Dealing with stress and expectations
- Professional development opportunities and career planning
- Clarification of internal and external conflicts
- Dealing with change own leadership image and leadership role
- Reflection on leadership style / mindful leadership
- Presence and communication